- программа - базовый уровень,
- учебник "Enjoy English 5-6 классы", авторы М.З. Биболетова, Н.В. Добрынина, Н.Н Трубанева.
Тема урока: "Animals are the man's best friends".
Образовательная цель: развитие речевого умения (монологическая речь).
Воспитательная цель: воспитание любви и уважения к дикой природе.
Развивающая цель: умение выражать свою точку зрения по заданной проблеме.
- Today I suggest you discussing animals' problems.
- The topic of our lesson is "Animals are the man's best friends'' (слайд №1).
- Do you agree with this statement?
- Do you like animals?
- Do you have any pet at home?
I. Речевая зарядка.
- Мany poets and writers have written about animals. For example, Lord Byron liked his dog Prim very much and wrote about him in his poems.
- Now let's read the poem ''My dream'' by Gillian Brown.
- What is this dream about? (cлайд №2 )
My Dream Gillian Brown
I love all kinds of animals
Dogs and cats and rabbits.
I love all kinds of animals,
Despite their little habits.
If I had tons of money,
D'you know what I would do?
I would buy lots of animals
And have my own zoo.
But they wouldn't be in cages,
They would be free to run around.
And there's one thing they would feel
And that is safe and sound.
-Have you liked this poem? Why?
-What is the main idea of this poem?
-What would the girl do if she had tons of money?
1. -And what about you? What would you do if you had tons of money?
2. -What do you think is better for animals (cлайд №3):
- to live in zoos?
- to live in wild animals' parks?
- to live in the wild?
- Try to explain your opinion.
3. - They say that many people in England don't like animal shows in circuses.
- Do you agree with them? Why? Is it really bad?
1.-It is the letter that one British girl wrote to the magazine "The world of animals" (слайд №4).
- She is worried about the problems of wild life.
- Let's read and discuss it.
For thousand of years the Earth has fed and given support to all forms of life-people, animals, birds, fishes, insects and plants.
But now people are killing our planet. Many species of animals and birds have disappeared. Millions of animals die every year because man has polluted their natural homes. Besides, every year people cut down more trees. There are fewer Jungles, forests for wildlife.
Every living thing has the right to live. All over the world many kind people are trying to save animals and birds, insects and fish from death. They organize Wild Animals 'Parks where scientists watch the animals and their young.
Many organizations are founded to help animals. For example, the Zoological Society of London is fighting to help save endangered animals all over the world. The African elephant, the giant panda, the black rhino are just some of these animals.
Let's save wild nature and endangered animals together. Join the Society's animal conversation project Lifewatch.
2. - Why is she worried?
- Why do millions of animals die every year?
- What are people trying to do for wildlife?
- What do they do to help all living things?
- How can we help them?
- You know that in our town there is a wonderful zoo. The slogan of the zoo workers is '' The animals are the same as people and we should treat them in a proper way" (слайд №5).
- Do you agree with these words?
- What is your opinion about the problems of wildlife?
- You may use these words and expressions (слайд №6 ).
- Nowadays many animals:
- Besides, every year:
- Every living thing:
- All over the world many kind people:
- Many organizations:
- For example,:
- As for me, I'd like:
- Wild nature needs:
- At home you'll write your opinion in your exercise books.
It is your homework.