Цель: Развитие навыка устной речи.
- Развитие умений в монологической речи с целью обобщения полученных знаний по теме «Путешествие»;
- Развитие иноязычной коммуникативной компетенции на региональном материале;
- Дальнейшее развитие коммуникативных умений для стимуляции речевого творчества каждого ученика;
- Развитие творческого воображения;
- Развитие умения понимать смысл и основную идею текста;
- Расширение кругозора по теме «Путешествие»;
- Формирование картины мира во всем его многообразии;
- Расширение круга знаний учащихся об Архангельской области.
Оборудование: Учебник: Верещагина И.Н. Английский язык: Учеб. для V кл. шк. с углубл. изучением англ. яз., лицеев, гимназий, колледжей / И.Н. Верещагина, О.В. Афанасьева. – 9-е изд., перераб. и испр. – М.: Просвещение, 2004. – 330 с., текст, тесты, кассета, презентации, жетоны в виде денежных знаков (Приложение 4).
I. Организационный момент. Приветствие.
Hello, boys and girls. Nice to meet you sit down, please.
II. Объявление цели и задач урока.
Today we are going to speak about travelling. We are going to work in 3 groups and do different tasks. You will get money during the lesson. 10 £ means “3”, 20 £ means “4”, 50 £ means “5”. Travelling by plane is very expensive. If you get a lot of money you will go by plane. Travelling by train is cheaper. If your group gets less money, you will go travelling by train. And travelling by car is the cheapest way of travelling and if you get not so much money you will go by car. So, let’s start.
III. Фонетическая зарядка.
Let’s do phonetic exercises. Repeat after me.
We go by car
And we go by train
We go by boat
And we go by plane
We go by land
And sea and air
We go, go, go
From here to there.
IV. Лексическая зарядка.
3 ученика выходят к доске с индивидуальными заданиями. Остальные в группах составляют предложения из разрезанных слов.
- Summer is the best season for traveling.
- Travelling by air is the fastest way of travelling.
- I like to travel by car with my parents.
- We usually vist museums and interesting places.
- It’s a pleasure to travel in summer.
V. Речевая разминка.
3 учащихся по одному от каждой команды выходят к доске, остальные задают им вопросы, за правильный ответ каждый получает жетон.
Please, answer the questions:
- Do you like to travel?
- How can we travel?
- Which is the fastest way of travelling?
- Where do we usually buy tickets for the flight?
- Is it expensive to travel by plane?
- Have you ever travelled by car?
- Why do many people like traveling by car?
- Where do people stay when they travel to far-away places.
- Have you ever stayed at a hotel?
- Do you like traveling?
- When did you travel last?
- How did you get there?
- What was the weather like that time?
- Did you enjoy your travelling?
- What is the best season for travelling?
Listen to the tape, and decide what these children would like to do.
- ___________________ would like to swim with dolphins.
- ___________________ would like to play volleyball on the beach.
- ___________________ would like to go fishing.
- ___________________ would like to visit The Beatles Museum.
- ___________________ would like to go to the lake in summer.
- ___________________ would like to stay in a good hotel.
- ___________________ would like to go to England.
- ___________________ would like to stay on the Volga River in summer.
Учащиеся в группе знакомятся с заданием (15 сек.) слушают кассету 2 раза и кладут карточку с именем на нужное место.
На доске записаны ответы. Группы получают жетоны.
VII. Исполнение песни.
Let’s sing a song “We are on summer holidays”.
We’re on our summer holiday,
We’re having lots of fun!
We’re on our summer holiday,
We’re playing in the sun!
We love summer,
We love the sun!
We love summer,
It’s lots and lots of fun!
We’re on our summer holiday,
We’re playing in the sea!
We’re on our summer holiday,
We’re happy as can be!
Your singing is wonderful! Дети получают жетоны.
VIII. Работа с текстом. Подготовка к монологическому высказыванию.
WHERE AND WHY PEOPLE TRAVEL
On holidays people travel a lot. They travel at home and abroad. They want to see new places and to meet new people. Sometimes they travel on business, but often they go to the places for holidays. In summer a lot of people like to go to the sea or stay at the lake or near the river. There they can enjoy swimming, boating and fishing and stay in the sun. In winter people sometimes go to the mountains to ski. It is always nice to be in the forest. Forests, lakes, seas and mountains are very beautiful places. People often make pictures of the places they visit and show them to their friends. When people go abroad they usually visit interesting places, castles, old towns, and museums.
People travel by plane, by train, by car or by sea. Traveling can be very pleasant or not very pleasant but it is usually interesting.
- Работа с лексикой.
- Read after me.
- Give the English equivalents.
- Работа с текстом.
- Read the text all together.
- Put the sentences in a logical order (in groups).
- Retell the text in your groups and put marks.
3 человека от каждой группы выходят к доске для проверки оценок.
Дети получают жетоны.
IX. Заочная экскурсия по Архангельской области.
Nowadays travelling abroad is more popular than travelling around Russia. But there is a lot to see and to visit in the Arkhangelsk Region.
Now you will make a tour about the Arkhangelsk Region. Our guides will tell you about the city of Arkhangelsk, Malye Korely and the Solovetsky Archipelago.
По одному человеку от каждой группы дети делают сообщения о достопримечательностях Архангельской области на фоне презентации (Приложение 1).
Задача детей прослушать информацию и выполнить тест.
I would like to invite you to the capital of the North, the city of Arkhangelsk. It is situated on the Northern Dvina. Arkhangelsk was founded in1584 and is older than 400 years.
Today Arkhangelsk is a major industrial centre and a port of the Russian North. It is also a centre of learning and science. It has several universities, colleges, vocational schools and secondary schools.
Arkhangelsk is famous for its monuments and memorials. They are: the Monument to Peter the first, the Monument to Lomonosov, the Northern Obelisk, the Victory Monument with the eternal flame at the foot of the monument.
There are a lot of historical buildings of the past: Gostiny Dvor, Solovetski Guest House, St.Nicholas’ church or (Nikolskaya church).
The centre of the city is Lenin Square where administrative buildings are situated.
Chumbarov-Luchinski Prospect is a heritage street. You can have a picture with Stepan Pisakhov there,the famous Northern writer of fairy-tales.
Our dear guests! Welcome to Malye Korely! It is the open-air museum of wooden architecture.
Malye Korely is the pearl of the North. The museum is situated 25 km. from Arkhangelsk. Here you can find: wooden churches, bell towers, chaples, peasant houses, wind-mills and other farm buildings from the banks of the Pinega, Mezen, Dvina and Onega rivers.
Here you can hear bell-ringing, ride a horse, ride swings and feel yourself closer to the culture of the North. It is really exciting to visit this museum and to admire a fascinating nature here. You will get unforgettable impressions and take unique pictures.
Malye Korely is a wonderful place for travelling.
There is one more place worth visiting in our region. It is Solovetsky Archipelago.
The Solovetsky Archipelago or Solovki is situated in the White Sea.
The main tourist attraction is the Solovetski Monastery. It was founded in the 15th century.
The monastery is surrounded by a mighty wall made of great stones. The central cathedral of the monastery is the Transfiguration (the Preobrazhenski cathedral). It is both simple and majestic.
Besides that on the territory of the monastery are the Trinity cathedral (the Troitski cathedral) and the saint Nicholas church (the Nicholskaya church).
The other sights of the archipelago are: a network of canals connecting 50 lakes, a botanical garden, stone labyrinths, dating from the 1st millennium BC and a stone damb.
Beautiful sunsets and fascinating nature make Solovki an attractive place for tourists.
X. Выполнение теста.
Дети получают таблицу и во время прослушивания кладут карточку с номером предложения в нужную часть таблицы.
|Arkhangelsk||Malye Korely||The Solovetsky Archipelago|
- The open-air museum of wooden architecture is there.
- This city is the capital of our region.
- You can find the monastery, the church and two cathedrals there.
- This city is more than 400 years old.
- Here you can find stone labyrinths, canals, 50 lakes and beautiful nature.
- In this museum you can find the wooden buildings from the banks of the Pinega, Mezen, Dvina and Onega rivers.
- You can find a lot of historical buildings of the past: Gostiny Dvor, Solovetski Guest House and administrative buildings.
XI. Объяснение домашнего задания.
Ученикам дома нужно написать сочинение о своем последнем путешествии, используя опору.
My last trip.
I travelled … (last summer/ two years ago …).
I went to … (Moscow/ to the country/ to the seaside..).
I got there by … (plane/ train/ bus/ car …).
I stayed at … (the hotel/ my granny’s…).
I travelled with my … (family/ mother/ grandmother…).
I went there to have a wonderful time.
I saw… ( new and very beautiful places/ castles/ old towns/ museums/ parks…) there.
And I made pictures of … (nature/ old castles/ parks…).
I met new people and made new friends.
My travelling was exciting and I’d like to go there again.
XII. Подведение итогов урока.
Now let’s sum up the results of our lesson. How much money have you got working in groups? This team is the winner because it has … pounds. They can travel by plane. The second team has … pounds they can travel by train. And the third is this team, they can travel by car. Your marks are…
Children, is it a pleasure to travel? What can you say about travelling? What’s your opinion about travelling? Try to sum up all the arguments and characterize travelling. I think it is interesting. To my mind it is exciting. In my opinion it is enjoyable. As for me travelling is great.
The lesson is over. Goodbye.