Цель урока: формирование языковых навыков.
- ввести новые лексические единицы по теме “Animals and Insects”;
- учить употреблять в речи новые слова по теме “Animals and Insects”;
- тренировать в употреблении“Present Simple” и “Can” в речи;
- активизировать в употреблении названия цветов.
- повышать интерес к языку;
- воспитывать потребность в практическом использовании языка;
- воспитывать любовь к природе;
- развитие умений и навыков владения речевыми навыками;
- развитие языковых и познавательных способностей;
- введение новых лексических единиц;
- расширять словарный запас учащихся.
Оборудование и наглядные пособия:
- интерактивная доска;
- раздаточный материал;
- картинки с изображениями животных и насекомых.
- Организационный момент.
- Фонетическая зарядка: стихотворение “ Blue is the sea” (повторение лексических единиц).
- Повторение названия цветов.
- Активизация употребления Present Simple в монологической и диалогической речи.
- Рефлексия. Составление загадок.
- Домашнее задание.
Т: Good morning, children!
Children (sing a song): Good morning, good morning. Good morning to you! Good morning, good morning. We are glad to see you!
T→Cl: I am glad to see you too! Children, look at the active board and tell me, please. What you can see on the active board.
P1: I can see a dog.
P2: I can see a cat.
P3: I can see an elephant.
Pn: And so on.
T→Cl: Children, I see you know many animals. About what are we going to talk during our lesson?
Pn : About animals.
T: Yes, you are right. Today we are going to talk about animals, because we love nature, we want to live together with animals. Please look at the active board, listen to me very attentively and tell me: “What colors can you hear and see in the poem”. The teacher reads the poem aloud.
Blue is the sea.
Blue is the sea,
Green is the grass.
White are the clouds,
As they slow pass.
Black are the crows,
Brown are the trees,
Red are the sails
Of a ship in the breeze.
Children answer the question. One by one they pronounce all colors. Play a short game. Children must guess the hidden color. Read the poem all together.
T→CL: Who has got a pet?
Pn: I have got.
T: What kind of animal have you got? What color is it? Is it domestic or wild animal?
Pn: I have got a dog. It’s black and white. It’s a domestic animal.
T→CL: Children: What animal has Vika got?
P1: She has got a dog.
T: What color is Vika’s dog? Is it wild animal?
P2: No, it isn’t, it’s domestic. Vika’s dog is black and white.
Pair work: children ask each other about their animals. One or two of them tell a short story about their neighbor’s pet. Answer the pupils’ questions.
T: Use the active board. You must divide into two-three groups. Use the verbs of movement such as: jump, run, fly, sting and so on, and make stories about animals, which you can see on the active board. Is it a domestic or wild animal? What color are they and what can they do?
Ex.: It’s a fox. It’s red and white. Its eyes are green. It’s a beautiful, wild animal. It can not fly, but it can run. When the time is over the group presents their story but the other groups must guess what animal is.
P1: It’s a donkey. It’s brown and black. It’s a domestic animal. It can run.
Pn: ……………………. .
Pupils give marks to each other.
T: I see you are so clever boys and girls. You are sick and tide. Let’s have a short rest. Please stand up and follow me. Children show the movement of animals and pronounce what they do.
Ex: a dog can run, a fox can jump, a cat cannot fly etc.
T: Children you know many colors, verbs of movement. Now we’ll study insects. Please look at the active board and follow me. First of all we do it together then P1, P2…..Pn.
T→CL: Now we’ll play a short game. The teacher gives flash cards with the insects on them. The pupils make short stories according to the flash card. Later on they read their stories one by one. The class must guess what insect is.
T: Read the name of the insects once again, then children do it one by one.
T→CL: Tell me please: “What insects do you know? What color is it? What can it do?”
P1: I know a lady bug. It’s red and black. It can fly but it cannot sting.
T→CL: Thank you for the lesson, and put marks to the class.
- write down a story according to the theme;
- make up a crossword of insects and animals.