- научить выражать свою мысль по поставленной проблеме на языке;
- развитие монологической, диалогической речи, развитие творческих способностей детей в процессе ролевой игры;
- воспитание любви к животным.
Дети поют песню “Tomorrow, tomorrow will go to the Zoo”.
Ведущий: Hello, everybody. Welcome to our animal’s shop. Look at these animals and choose your lovely toy. Our shop-assistant helps you.
(Развитие диалогической речи.)
- Hello! Can I help you?
- Yes, you can. Could you show me this cat, please?
- What color?
- Black, please.
- Here you are.
- How much is it?
- f 5.
- Thank you. Good bye.
- Good bye.
(Дети составляют несколько диалогов.)
Ведущий: OK. You have chosen your lovely animals. We have two questions: The animals are very important in our life, aren’t they? Why? We’ll answer these questions at the end of our party. Do you know that….
- the English for “киска” is…… (Pussy cat)
- the English for “кошка” is …...(Teddy cat)
- the English for “кот” is ………(Tom cat)
Do you know any proverbs about animals?
(Дети говорят пословицы.)
- Love me, love my dog.
- Every dog has his day.
- Barking dog seldom bite.
- Let sleeping dogs lie.
- All cats are grey in the night.
- It is enough to make a cat laugh.
- Wait for the cat to jump.
- When the cat is away, the mice will play.
- A bird in a hand is worth two in the bush.
- As black as a crown.
- As busy as a bee.
- As smart as a fox.
- Can the leopard change his spots?
- Cat-and-dog life.
Ведущий: Well done. Would you like to recite some poems about animals?
(Дети читают стихи о животных.)
- I have a little pet dog Sam
He is as humble as a lamb
I like his whiskers curling fine
A set of teeth all in a line.
He is a funny little chap,
The milk he drinks up in a lap.
He has two eyes, one nose, two ears,
He also has so many fears.
Each day I take him for a walk,
And as we go, we have a talk,
About the Sun, the Moon, the stars,
About the sky and planet Mars.
- I had a penny,
A bright new penny
I took my penny
To the market square.
I wanted a cat,
A little black cat,
And I looked for a cat
- I am a mouse
You are a cat
One, two, three
You catch me.
- I like my cat
It’s warm and fat.
My cat is grey
It likes to play.
- Watch this dog, watch!
He can play hopscotch.
Watch that dog
He runs for a frog.
His name is Mark
He likes to bark.
Watch the cat
He runs for a rat.
His name is Nick
He can play high and seek.
- The bear is white
The bird is blue
The dog is black
The puppy is too.
- Pussy cat, pussy cat
Where have you been?
I`ve been to London, to look at the Queen.
Pussy cat, Pussy cat
What did you do there?
I frightened a little mouse
Under her chair.
- Pat keeps two pets
A cat and a rat.
Pat likes his pets
And his two pets like Pat.
- I think mice are very nice.
Their tails are long
Their faces – small.
They don`t have any chins at all.
Their ears are pink
Their teeth are white
They run about the house all night.
But I think mice are rather nice.
- Pretty little Pussy cat
Sitting there upon the match.
Show me how you arch you back
Pretty little Pussy cat.
Ведущий: Thank you. And now Let`s watch the play “Three little kittens” (по ролям).
Three little kittens
They lost their mittens
And they began to cry.
Oh, mother, dear,
We greatly fear
Our mittens we have lost.
Lost your mittens
You naughty kittens
Then you shall have no pie.
Three little kittens
They found their mittens
And they began to cry.
Oh, mother, dear
See here, see here
Our mittens we have found.
Found your mittens
You, clever kittens
Then you shall have some pie.
Ведущий: Thank you. And now guess the riddles on the papers.
- The animal that has a red bushy tail is ……….(a fox)
- The animal that is very timid and afraid of everything ………(a hare)
- The animal that sleeps all winter in a den is ………(a bear)
- The animal that has a beautiful yellow hair with black stripes is ……..(a tiger)
- Who is born with whiskers? (kittens)
- The animal that can hang by its long tail is…… (a monkey)
- The animal that has long hair round its neck is…….(a lion)
- The animal that has a long trunk is …….. (an elephant)
Ведущий: Well done. Have you any pets at home? Could you tell us about your pet, but don`t say what it is. We should guess.
(Некоторые ребята должны описать своих животных, а другие должны отгадать их.)
Ведущий: Thank you very much. And now would you like to guess the crossword and find the main word?
- It is brown. It lives in the forest and likes honey very much. (a bear)
- It has no legs. It is very long. (a snake)
- It lives on the tree. It likes nuts and mushrooms. (a squirrel)
- This animal has a long tail. It can hang on the trees. (a monkey)
- This animal can be white and grey. Its ears are long and tail is short. It likes cabbage and carrot. (a hare)
- This is a big animal. It is grey. Its ears are very big. Its trunks is long. (an elephant)
- They are cat’s babies. They are very funny. They like to play. (kittens)
Ведущий: Well done. Can you make up some sentences about animals? We would like to listen to your stories. Look at these pictures and make up some stories.
(На доске сюжетные картинки. Дети должны по этим картинкам составить рассказы.)
Ведущий: OK, boys and girls. We have done a lot of work today. We have known a lot about animals and about your favorite pets. So, let’s return to our questions: the animals are very important in our life, aren1t they? And why?
Children: ………. because they are very kind and friendly. ( because they help us to be kind.
The animals are always there for us and we are always there for them. We must take care after animals because they are small and weak.
(Мероприятие можно провести как соревнование между двумя группами детей.)