- Развивающая – закрепить активную лексику по теме “Еда”; проверить усвоение грамматических структур, развить навыки говорения и закрепить грамматические навыки
- Воспитательная – повысить интерес учащихся к изучаемому языку, расширить кругозор учащихся, стимулировать их к самостоятельной работе, умение работать в коллективе и принимать совместные решения.
- Обучающая – совершенствование умений практического владения учащимися английским языком по теме “Еда”.
- обобщить лексический материал по данной теме
- развивать умения учащихся составлять устное диалогическое высказывание в соответствии с заданной ситуацией общения
- закреплять на практике пройденный грамматический материал
- Не/исчисляемые существительные;
- a/few, a/little, a lot of, many, much, a slice of, a piece of, a bar of, a bottle of, a can of, a packet of, a kilo of, a bowl of, etc
- плакат с темой урока “Вon appetit!”;
- несколько проектные работы учащихся по теме;
- карточки с лексикой;
- свежие продукты привезенные детьми, тарелки, вилки, ложки, миски и другие кухонные принадлежности
Before beginnig our lesson during the break I ask pupils to help me to change some furniture in the classroom – we put four tables (connecting them) with a table-cloth in the middle of the classroom. Around the main table we place 4 small tables with chairs.
Four groups take part at this lesson. In each group there are 2 or 3 pupils and on their tables- the ingredients and tableware
We are ready to begin our lesson. The bell rings. Our guests are also here.
T. - Good day, boys and girls!
P. s-Good day!
T. -Take your seats, please.
As you know our today`s lesson differs from previous ones. It is about food. Let`s name our lesson “Bon appetit!” You are going to repeat grammar rules, to talk about food and at the same time to taste your food – prepared by yourselves during our today`s lesson. I think it`ll be great. Do you agree with me ?
P. s-Yes, we do.
T. -If so, let`s begin.
But I`d like to repeat some grammar materials which will be useful in our discussion (about 5-7 minutes)
After it – the time to begin prepearing your recipes. Good luck!
Without tearing yourselves away from your work, please, try to answer my questions.
1. Do you like to eat?
2 Do you help your mother at home?/ How often?/
3. What are your household duties at home ?
4. Do you like cooking ?
5. What is your favourite food ?
6. Do you like fruits, vegetables, dairy products-healthy food ?
7. Which fruit/s do you like best ?
8. What do you usually have for breakfast/lunch, dinner?
9 . What national Russian dishes do you know and like?
10. What typical dishes from different countries do you know?
11. What beverage do you know and like?
12. When we say, ” Eating out”- what do we mean ?
13. What eating-out places do you know?
14 Who cooks better in you family?
15. What do you order when you go to the cafe or restaurant with your family or friends?
Our next task is about products. I give out the cards with the words “Sweets”, ·“Meat”, “Fruits”, “Vegetables”, “Dairy products” and “Beverage”
Pupils try to find more examples/ words to given products
For example. “Sweets”-jam, lollipop, cake, pie, buscuit, chocolate, honey, pudding, etc
“Meat”-sausages, salami, bacon, fish, chicken, etc
“Fruits”- apple, pear, banana, orange, grapes, pineapple, lemon, peach, plum, etc
“Vegetables”- carrot, cabbage, cucumber, onion, tomato, pepper, potato, garlic, etc
“Dairy products”- milk, cheese, ice-cream, yoghurt, mayonnaise, cream, butter, margarin, etc
T. - The next and the main stage of our lesson is your recipes. Are you ready?
P. s- Yes, we are ready!
T. - Let`s begin. The first group, please, begin!
The First Recipe.
Our salad is called “Fruit salad”. To make it we need an apple, an orange, a pear and a banana. We cut the apple and the banana in small pieces and put them into the bowl. Then we add fresh-made orange juice and the orange itself with small pieces. In the end we add the pear. Then we mix them.
The Second Recipe.
The name of our salad is called “Caesar”. We need some lettuce leaves, a cucumber, a carrot, 2-3 tomatoes, some olive oil, a little salt, a little pepper, four loaves of bread. At first we chopped all washed vegetables and put them in a bowl. Then we mixed them. After we added a little pepper and a little salt and some olive oil. In the end we dressed the mixture with mayonnaise. Our salad is ready.
The Third Recipe.
We think that all of you know and taste this salad. The name of our salad is “Olivie”. For this salad we need the following ingredients: two fresh and two salted cucumbers, 3-4 potatoes, 200 gr. of salami, 2 carrots, 3 boiled eggs and 300-400 gr. mayonnaise.
It is not difficult to prepare this salad. we cut all the ingredients into small pieces and add mayonnaise or sour cream and mix them.
The Fourth Recipe.
The ingredients that we need: 2 hamburgers, 1 lettice, 2 tomatoes, 2 slices of cheese, 2 buns. We fried hamburgers and tousted buns at home and our mothers helped us. We put a bit of lettice and a few slices of tomato on a bun, then one burger on top of this. On top of the burger we put some more salad and on top of the salad we put a slice of cheese and finally the top of the bun. Now our hamburger is ready.
T. -Thank you very much. And now put your salads and hamburgers on the main table and sit at the table. But don`t forget about politeness and good manners at the table and treat your friends and our guests to your salads. We say altogether : “Bon appetit!”
At th e table:
T. -Please tell me, why do we eat?
P. -We eat in order to live.
T. - Yes, you are right. They say-We eat in order to live, but don`t live in order to eat.
Look at the table, you see vegetables, fruits, dairy products on our table and there is iron, calcium, vitamin C and proteins in these products. Each of them is important and useful for separate parts of our body. Let`s see. I pay pupils` attention to the tables on the blackboard;
V I T A M I N C
Helps the body to use iron
Fruits, oranges, lemons, blackcurrents, raw vegetables
P R O T E I N S
Provide energy good for bone development
Meat, fish, cheese, eggs, nuts.
I R O N
Helps the heart and blood system to use oxygen
Liver, meat, bread and green vegetables
C A L C I U M
It is useful for bones, teeth, muscles
Milk, cheese, bread, small fish (sardines – where the bones are eaten)
And at the end of our lesson I wish my pupils iron health and happiness.