- Развитие творческих способностей учащихся.
- Воспитание любви и уважительного отношения к животным.
- технология развивающего обучения (личностно-ориентированное);
- коммуникативная технология;
- интерактивная технология;
- информационная технология;
- проектная технология;
- здоровьесберегающие технологии (стихи в движении, элементы ролевой игры);
- использование ИКТ для наглядности и обучающего контроля.
Оборудование: магнитофон, аудиокассета, компьютер, дидактические карточки-задания, картинки домашних животных.
Формы организации деятельности учащихся:
- фронтальная работа (ответы на вопросы);
- индивидуальная работа (аудирование);
- работа в парах (диалоги, поисковое чтение).
Виды речевой деятельности:
1) Монологическая подготовленная речь.
2) Монологическая неподготовленная речь.
3) Диалогическая речь.
5) Поисковое чтение (выборочное чтение).
1. Организационный момент и приветствие.
Good morning, boys and girls! I’m glad to see you. How are you? Sit down, please.
2. Сообщение темы и целей урока.
Today we are going to revise the material on the topics “We are always there for our pets” and “Love me, love my dog”. We’ll repeat words and expressions about the pets, read some interesting information about them, act out dialogues, recite poems, listen to the record. Finally you’ll present your projects about your favourite pets. We’ve got a lot of things to do, so let’s begin our work.
3. Речевая разминка.
T: There are a lot of proverbs and sayings about the pets and animals. Do you know them? P1: ”A man’s best friend is his dog”. P2: ”A home with a cat is a happy home”. P3: “Don’t buy a cat in a sack”. P4: ”All cats are grey at night”. P5: ”The dogs over one bone seldom agree” P6: ”A kind word gives comfort even to a cat”. P7: “Love me, love my dog”. P8: “Barking dogs seldom bite”. P9: “Don’t teach a fish to swim”.
T: OK. Thank you. I think you know the sense of these proverbs and sayings. Let’s continue our work. Animals are our best friends. Do you agree with me? I think they are members of our families, aren’t they? Do you have a pet? What is it? What is its name? How old is it? What colour is it? Who looks after your pet? What do you teach your pet to do? What can your pet do? What do you give your pet to eat and drink? Do you take your pet for a walk? Do you play with it? I see you like pets and they are really your friends.
4. Ознакомление с породами собак (работа со слайдами).
There are many types of dogs: small and big, kind and angry. Some dogs have easy life: they play in the garden and sleep on the sofa. But some dogs have real jobs. They have special training and help people. Let me introduce some types of dogs. Look at the screen! And now answer my questions:
- What type of dogs do you like?
- What kind of dogs are hunters?
- What kind of dogs are guide dogs?
- What dogs can we see in the circus?
- Do they need special training?
5. Аудирование. (Вопросы для проверки понимания речи на слух на карточках).
P: We like our pets and we like to talk about them. Listen to the children’s stories and fill in the table on your card. (Текст для аудирования делится на 3 части и каждая часть прослушивается отдельно. После прослушивания 2-3 мин. дается для заполнения таблицы). Are you ready? Put your cards into your files. I’ll check them later.
6. Развитие навыков диалогической речи. (Работа в парах).
Let’s talk about your pets. I want you to make up short dialogues and ask your mates questions about their pets. Work in pairs.
- Do you have a pet?
- Yes, I do.
- What is it?
- It’s a dog.
- What is its name?
- My dog’s name is Yukas.
- What colour is your pet?
- It’s black and white.
- What type of dog is it?
- It’s a Mastiff.
- Is it friendly /clever/kind ?
- Yes, it is.
- Do you look after your dog?
- Yes, I do.
- Do you like to play with your pet?
- Yes, I do.
- What can your pet do?
- My pet can carry things, answer its name, give its paw.
- Do you have a cat at home?
- Yes, I do.
- What is your cat’s name?
- Its name is Murka.
- What type of cat is it?
- My cat is a Persian.
- Can you describe it?
- Murka is little and black. The cat has got a small nose, big green eyes and a nice tail.
- What does your pet like to do?
- Murka likes to sit under the table in the kitchen or to lie on the carpet in my room.
- Do you feed your cat?
- Yes, I do.
- What kind of food does it like to eat?
- It likes to eat milk and fish.
- Do you spend much time with your pet?
- Yes, I do.
7. Исполнение стихов.
T: Do you know any poems about pets? Recite the poems, please.
I love little pussy,
Her coat is warm,
And if I don’t hurt her
She’ll do me no harm
So, I’ll not pull her tail,
Nor drive her away,
But pussy and I
Very gently will play.
She’ll sit by my side,
And I’ll give her some food;
And pussy will love me
Because I am good.
P2: “I love my dog”
I’ve got a dog,
His name is Jack.
His head is white,
His nose is black.
I take him out
Such fun we have!
We run and play.
Such clever tricks
My dog can do.
I love my dog!
He loves me too!
8. Развитие навыков чтения. (Поисковое чтение). Задания на карточках.
T: We know the English like cats and dogs. They are members of their families. Dogs and cats are the favourite pets in Britain and there are about 6 million of them there. They give them nice food to eat. Let’s play the memory game. Devide in 5 pairs, please. Every pair must choose one of these cards. Read the text “We Love Our Pets” on p. 87, ex. 2 to yourself, then read the name on your card and answer the questions about Betsey’s pets.
Card 1. Fourby
- What type of dogs is Fourby? - She is half collie and half spaniel.
- Where does she come from? - She comes from a rescue home.
- Is she a kindest dog in the world? - Yes, she is.
Card 2. Henry
- What type of dogs is Henry? - He is a Labrador.
- Is he kind and clever? - Yes he is.
- Is his life easy? - Yes, it is.
Card 3. Blacky
- Is Blacky a cat or a dog? - He is a cat.
- Is he a hooligan? - Yes, he is.
- Where does he sleep? - He sleeps in the dog’s beds.
Card 4. Mother
- Is Mother the oldest and the biggest cat? - Yes, she is.
- Is she a great hunter? - Yes, she is.
- When does she hunt? - She hunts every night.
Card 5. Wally
- What kind of cats is Wally? - He is nice and kind.
- When does he come to Betsey? – He comes to Betsey in the evening.
- Does he like to play outside? - Yes, he does.
T: Good of you, dear children, you’ve coped with the task very well.
9. Развитие навыков монологической речи.
Т: Who can tell about one of these pets? Один из каждой пары рассказывает об этих животных.
T: Well done.
10. Защита проектов.