- Познавательный аспект – знакомство с достопримечательностями Лондона и Москвы.
- Развивающий аспект – развитие способности к сравнению, и выбору выражений, адекватных ситуаций общения (развитие способности к репродуктивный и продуктивным речевым действиям).
- Воспитательный аспект – воспитание уважительного отношения к другой культуре, более глубокое осознание своей культуры.
- Учебный аспект – формирование лексических навыков говорения сопутствующая задача – развитие умения понимать на слух с целью извлечения информации.
рецептивный: лексический – a sightseeing tour, to imagine, originally, a fortress, chime
продуктивный: Kremlin, Tsar–bell, Tsar–Cannon, Big Ben, St.Basil’s Cathedral, East End, West End, the City.
Методы обучения: творческий, репродуктивный
УМК: открытки, фотографии, альбомы, книги о Москве и Лондоне. На доске написаны слова– реалии. “Телевизор” (сделали экран) “кассеты” с русскими и английскими песнями.
Teacher: Hello, my dear children! We are going to have some fun today. As you know, we are going to practice Satellite link “Moscow –London”. You have to imagine that you are English and Russian students on TV. It’s up to you how you develop your roles. Everybody has an opportunity to express his or her opinion. I think you’ll find something interesting and new for yourselves. Let’s start.
R.P.1: Hello, welcome to Satellite Link “Moscow–London”.
Звучит песня “Это Москва” (Д. Тухманов)
R.P.1: Let’s take a sightseeing tour round Moscow. It’s difficult to describe Moscow in a few words. And it’s very difficult to see all the places of interest.
E.P.1: As we know, Red Square and Kremlin are the most interesting places in Moscow, aren’t they?
R.P.1: Yes, right you are. The Kremlin is the first place which the tourists like to visit. We can’t imagine Moscow without the Kremlin. As you know it is the heart of the city. (Показывают иллюстрацию).
R.P.2: Originally the Kremlin was a fortress. It’s walls are very high and thick.
E.P.2: Just like the Tower of London it was a fortress, a royal palace and later a prison. And as you know it is a museum now. (Показывает иллюстрации).
R.P.3: Among the historical monuments in the Kremlin are the famous Tsar–Bell and the Tsar–Cannon. They are the biggest bell and Cannon in the world. The Tsar–Bell weights over 200 tons. The Tsar–Cannon is older then the Tsar–Bell. The Tsar–Cannon weights 40 tons and is over 5 meters long. (Показывает иллюстрации).
E.P.3: Do you know which tower of the Kremlin is the most important?
R.P.3: Yes, of course, it is Spasskaya. It often serves as a symbol of the country. We can hear the chime of Spasskaya Tower clock by radio.
E.P.3: Just like Big Ben in London which is one of the most famous clocks in the world.
R.P.4: Red Square is one of the most important and beautiful sights. It is famous for the Historical Museum, St. Basil’s Cathedral and the Monument to Minin and Pozharsky. The Monument was erected in 1818 to commemorate the liberation of the Russian land from foreign invaders. (Показывает иллюстрации).
E.P.4: Can you tell me when the history of Moscow began?
R.P.4: Yes, certainly, Moscow was founded by Prince : Yes, certainly, Moscow was founded by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky in 1147. In 2002 we celebrated its 855th anniversary. And what can you say about London.
E.P.4: London is more than 2 thousand years old. It is one of the largest Cities in the world. London is situated upon both banks of the Thames. There are 17 bridges above the river. About 9 million people live in London. London has got three parks: the City of London, the West End, the East End.
R.P.5: The city is the heart of the business and financial life of the country, isn’t it?
E.P.5: Yes, it is. Most of London’s banks and offices are located in this part of the capital.
E.P.6: And I can say that it is the oldest part of London. It is a small, but it is very important. More than 2 thousand years ago a town was built here. Now thousands of people come here every morning to work in large offices. (Показывает иллюстрацию).
R.P.6: Could you tell me about the West End.
E.P.1: The West End is best known to rich tourists, you will find the best theaters, clubs, museums, restaurants, shops and hotels here.
E.P.2: And there are many sights in the West End: The Houses of parliament with Big Ben, Westminster Abbey.
R.P.1: Oh, I know many great Englishmen were buried in the Abbey: Newton, Darvin.
E.P.3: Yes it’s so. Look here, this is Buckingham Palace. It is the official London residence of the Queen.
R.P.2: We learnt about the British Museum and The Tate Gallery.
E.P.4: Well, I can notice that these places are very interesting and tourists like visiting them.
R.P.3: Could you tell us what The East End is.
E.P.5: Yes, of course. It is the district for the working people. There are many factories, workshops, docks, the very large riverside docks here make London one of the three largest parts in the world.
E.P.6: You will not find big parks and gardens in this part of the city. (Показывает иллюстрации).
E.P.1: You have nothing say about your museums, art galleries and theaters.
R.P.4: Oh, sorry! Moscow theaters are famous all over the world. The best known of them is the Bolshoi Theater.
R.P.5: Every day thousands of people visit the state Tretyakov Gallery and the Pushkin Museum of fine Arts. (Показывает иллюстрации).
Звучит песня “Love and Friendship” (T. Covar – S. Louden) в исполнении вокально–инструментального ансамбля “Daily Family” (Великобритания).
R.P.1: Our tour is over. I hope very much that you have enjoyed this tour.
Friendship is a thing for two
Three of four, even more.
Like a song that’s made to sing.
Friendship is a doing thing.
Thank you and good–bye.
Звучит песня “Мы желаем счастья вам” (С. Намин – И. Шaферан).
Teacher: And now let’s sum up what we know. I’ll give you the cards and you must all in the gaps.
Учащиеся заполняют пропуски в карточках, затем читают вслух по цепочке.
- … is the capital of Russia.
- … is the capital of the UK.
- London is on the River…
- The Kremlin, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Bolshoi Theater are the famous sights of…
- The Tower of London, Big Ben, the West End are the famous sights of…
- If one can speak of the … as the “money” of London and the … End as the “goods” of London, then the … End is the hands of London – the hands which have built the City banks, the palaces, hotels, theaters and shops of the West End, the hand which have filled these shops, with all kinds of goods. These hands have built up the wealth of the UK.
Teacher: Now we’ll see who has the best knowledge of facts.
Are these statements true of false? Correct the false statements.
Учитель читает утверждения, а учащиеся соглашаются или не соглашаются с ним. Они поправляют ложные утверждения.
- Red Square and the Kremlin are the most interesting places in Moscow.
- The tower of London is a royal church.
- Among the historical monuments in the Kremlin are the famous Tsar–Bell and the Tsar–Cannon.
- The Tsar–Bell is older than the Tsar–Cannon.
- Big Ben is one of the most famous clocks in the world.
- Moscow was founded by Prince Oleg.
- London is more than 1 thousand years old.
- The City of London is the heart of the business and financial life of the country.
- The West End is best known to rich tourists.
- Many factory workers and Dockers live and work in the East End.
Teacher: Very good. I am satisfied with your work. And I must say “The more you live, the more you see, the more you see, the more you know”.